Wednesday

Sports Betting - The tips secret revealed


First time I lost my money on sports betting was on 2007. I was so shock and thought that what should I do to get win. Sometimes, I jealous with 'the guy' who won it  and I got my self  to find out what is the 'stupid magic' that makes this guy so lucky. Then I read shown conic tips that very usefull for me and I want to share with you.. 


Tip#1: Find A profitable Sports Betting System - As trivial as this sounds this is probably the most important one of all. Let's face it, if you don't have a proven winning plan and strategy to follow then how you can expect to be successful? Some criteria to consider would be long term success, easy to use and is based off of historical trends and sound mathematical principles.

Tip#2: Reliable and Honest Sports Book - It's tough enough to win with sports betting, but imagine when you do and you can't get your money back from the online sports book. How bad would you feel? When picking a sports book make sure you go with a top rated one that has been around for some time and has a proven track record.

Tip#3: Managing Your Bankroll - This could have very well been tip #1. The reason why I see so many sports bettors fail is because they don't use their money correctly. They bet way too much per game and when they lose it wipes them out. Remember if you don't have any money left then you can't wager.

Tip#4: Stay Focused - Another reason why so many sports gamblers fail is that they don't stick with the program. They start betting on their own picks and gut feelings which leads to disaster. What's the point of having a winning system if you aren't going to stick to it? No program wins every day, so it crucial that you have the discipline to ride out the losing wave when they occur.

And According to these tips, I realize that I've lost 'my managing bankroll' and I didn't focus to my bet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sports Betting Tips. Copyright 2010 All Rights Reserved stephany stewart